LegacyGT.com

my answer to gt35 turbo

no room in the middle .. its smashing in to the diffrential. it could of been a slightly better Y but oh well .. it needs a resonator tho .. it gets quite raspy ..

i got the data logging stuff going .. and did a few pulls with the car on jack stands. in 5th gear and got 395 kg/sec on the maf reading at 10 lbs boost at 6500 rpm with the por lil injectors at 150% duty cycle!

395 kg/sec? That's definately close to Spec. B territory there... :lol::p

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3XE52QcsLM]YouTube - 05 subaru legacy gt with holset hx35[/ame]

Now that's thinking out of the boxer!:lol:

fyi all 05 + legacy's have built in code reader

Holy!!!! That rocks! :lol::D Sweet Jebus. That's awesome.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

well got her together! and drove it around .. the exaust is realy bassy like realy ! you have no idea. even inside the car you can almost feel it, i block 1 muffler and it gets big time quieter. other than that goes pretty damm good. good pull good sound. and the bov blows off for a long time!

oh yea no more stupid intercooler heat soak !

so my boss buged me into taking my car to his buddies dyno .. 325$ that i didn't ned to spend right now ..

problem being stock injectors .. but its a start i guess

franklegacyGTHX35allruns.thumb.jpg.4f2ec05d9f69e94d0fd63f494656a5f5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

well took it to the drags, ran 13.69 @ 102 mph but with a 2.2 60' very difficult to build boost with the current stall of the torq converter, 1 run that i actually built 10 lbs boost took about 6 seconds to get it there .. ( 5.5 secs of nothing till the expential boost rise) fr a 1.82 60' but still managed to hit the fuel cut at the top of first. so it has potential.

what i want to try when i get back from germany is take advantage of the twin sprool on the exaust housing, and block on off to increase velocity basically maikning the .76 ar exaust to a .40 and have that switch activated or boost activated. so have fast spoolage and the top end flow.

well took it to the drags, ran 13.69 @ 102 mph but with a 2.2 60' very difficult to build boost with the current stall of the torq converter, 1 run that i actually built 10 lbs boost took about 6 seconds to get it there .. ( 5.5 secs of nothing till the expential boost rise) fr a 1.82 60' but still managed to hit the fuel cut at the top of first. so it has potential.

what i want to try when i get back from germany is take advantage of the twin sprool on the exaust housing, and block on off to increase velocity basically maikning the .76 ar exaust to a .40 and have that switch activated or boost activated. so have fast spoolage and the top end flow.

If you could post pics and details on how you end up increasing the stall speed of the torque converter, that would be awesome. Also in for your valve or whatever to vary your A/R

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

I to am interested in the Torque Converter mod's you end up doing as I hate mine.

so rip it out and take it to a shop .. they will cut it open and raise the stall to what ever you want!

so rip it out and take it to a shop .. they will cut it open and raise the stall to what ever you want!

What are you planning on setting yours to?

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Archived