LegacyGT.com

Ok I just had to do it. Balance out the threads

Sphinx002

Hello all,

It seems I have a few issues with my new GT. I notice on here that a lot of people post some rather strange happenings with their cars so I thought I'd share mine. I'm thinking of lemon lawing it.

1. It seems that after about 300 or so miles of driving my car seems to stall. The odd thing is that my car seems to know it's going to happen ahead of time, since this yellow light comes on about 45 limes before it stalls. I cannot believe a new car would have this problem.

2. There are all these noises coming from under my hood and under the car. It's REALLY odd since when I'm stopped I don't seem to hear them, but as soon as the car moves..yep they come back! Been to the dealer 8 times about this but for some reason he says he only hears normal noises. I can't believe the crappy serivce I get

3. There is a wierd noise coming from my windshield again. Every time I go above 80mph, I can really hear it. I'll be damned but it sounds like wind! What kind of windSHIELD doesn't shield me from these noises?? This must be the thinnest windshield made in any car.

4. Can you BELIEVE how bad the tires and brakes are?? Yesterday this cat ran out in front of the car, I was only doing sixty and the cat was at least 100 feet in front of me and the car wouldn't stop in time! I paid $30,000 for this car and I expect it to stop when it should.

5. What is UP with the gas filler being on the passanger side of the car? Is this a manufacturing glitch? My dealer says he won't move it to the proper side of the car. I'm writing SOA immedately.

6. I smell class action lawsuit. It seems the floormat holder breaks on all these cars and they won't do a safety recall. The gall of these people.

I could go on and on. I've got to trade this car in for an Accord, BMW, Lexus, or any of those other perfect cars. Your thoughts on how to get SOA to buy back my car please?

AJ

Wow, shame people can't read this in the satirical, funny way I imagine the original post was intended. Hilarious, thanks Sphinx002!

----------zoooooooooom--------->

:confused:

Awesome...

I agree with #1 when I bought the car subaru never told me I would have to buy gas every 300 or so miles... Im pissed!!!

I should have bought a G35 it has an anolog clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one!

I do have another issue since my last points though. The fine Aussie guy brought it up.

Why won't Subaru build a quality luxury car like Lexus and Honda etc? I mean I can't believe they wouldn't offer a car with, HID, NAV, stability sontrol, memory seats, rain sensing wipers, heated rear seats, 18" wheels, high pressure heated washer nozzles to wash away ice, power telescoping steering wheel, audio controls on steering wheel, uphill assist, rear back up cameras, DVD players, voice ativated everything, low tire pressure monitor, epress up and down for all windows. I'm sure they could have done all this at a reasonable price of $32,000.

I do have another issue since my last points though. The fine Aussie guy brought it up.

Why won't Subaru build a quality luxury car like Lexus and Honda etc? I mean I can't believe they wouldn't offer a car with, HID, NAV, stability sontrol, memory seats, rain sensing wipers, heated rear seats, 18" wheels, high pressure heated washer nozzles to wash away ice, power telescoping steering wheel, audio controls on steering wheel, uphill assist, rear back up cameras, DVD players, voice ativated everything, low tire pressure monitor, epress up and down for all windows. I'm sure they could have done all this at a reasonable price of $32,000.

:lol:

Don't they have that in the JDM? It makes 400hp/tq, too. :D

I think this thread is illuminating, and certainly an interesting commentary on the expectations that people have of their favorite marques. When you visit other marque-specific boards, there is the same level of "What were they thinking," outrage, even on the Ferrari board. Very funny stuff.

Kevin

BTW, the windshield noise is apparent at speeds as low as 20 mph and my dealer has confirmed at least three complaints. So consider yourself lucky that they sealed your windshield properly.

Windshield noise is REAL bad. As if there is a cowl vent open. I'll have to try a flame test while driving to see if air is actually flowing in somewhere.

Didn't notice it when it was brand new. Now it seems like there is a window open somewhere under the dashboard.

Windshield noise is REAL bad. As if there is a cowl vent open.

I recommend you attend a professional driving course.

Yes.....I am kidding. This seems to be the stock answer to posting problems with your car - I got the same when I posted about the clutch stink many of us have. Those that don't have it think the ones who do don't knnow how to drive. :rolleyes:

Bwawaaahahahaaaaaa, cough, hahahaaaaabababaaaabwbaaaaaaaaa.

seriously though, HA HA.

I swear there is some study that can be done where this thread would show something inherently usefull about forum behavior.

two thumbs up Sphinx002. I needed this.

Hmmmmm, still thinking :confused:

Archived