LegacyGT.com

S3: Subaru Summer Solstice, Santa Barbara, June 7th, 2009, 100+ Subarus Expected

there were 6 legacies? I thought it was only me, you, and E.

Dissapointing meet/carshow/bikini contest. Paul (Yim) should've won the contest :(

But had a great time hanging out with the buddies though :).

Haha were you the one with the jdm front end and black or Diamond gray color with a different grill? Well there were 3 other older legacys like the 2 RSK and one even older

Haha were you the one with the jdm front end and black or Diamond gray color with a different grill? Well there were 3 other older legacys like the 2 RSK and one even older

thats me :)

sorry didn't get a chance to meet you, I actually looked for you after seeing the LGT stickers. :p

South Coast Subaru l Firestone of Rowland Heights l Yimi Sport l Koyorad

thats me :)

sorry didn't get a chance to meet you, I actually looked for you after seeing the LGT stickers. :p

That's alright next time. Well I did snap a few shots of your car with the SLR and I parked pretty close to your car lol. All I gotta say is very nice car. How much did that all cost you?

I was there, but didn't have my nearly stock LGT in the show. I only counted 4 with me. When and where is the next big event? I am thinking of going with stage 2, 18's and a pop up trailer, who knows how have a tailgate party!!!

Archived