LegacyGT.com

shed a tear for me

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey F'ing Turbo, that is a nice ride!! And don't think about how your LGT could have walked this car. They are both great cars in my opinion. Both have different purposes as well.

Lots of luck with your new ride and hope you and your family enjoy it! I know I would.

At least you were with the LGT community for what - 2 days?

naw maybe two weeks.....don't have a leggy now....but will still troll around here...everyone on this forum has been great.....i like this place....just think of me as the bastard cousin and not a leggy brother....lol

Hey F'ing Turbo, that is a nice ride!! And don't think about how your LGT could have walked this car. They are both great cars in my opinion. Both have different purposes as well.

Lots of luck with your new ride and hope you and your family enjoy it! I know I would.

yea i know went from a sport sedan to sport wagon...to be honest the lgt was out of myclass....just got a great deal on it.....the wagon fits my dirtball status alittle better

:lol: at dirtball status. I wonder how my LGT fits my dirtball status

didn't fit mine at all:lol: the wagon is really more my stlye....loved my lgt but at the same time i never imagined having all the perks that it had...i loved them...and i'll miss them....but in reality the wagon is more my speed....not many perks....slimmed down luxuries and alittle giddyup

I should take a picture of my mud-covered engine bay some time, my car is as much of a dirtball as I am. WRX wagons are sweet though, probably would have bought one of those if I didn't get the lagasaurus

naw maybe two weeks.....don't have a leggy now....but will still troll around here...everyone on this forum has been great.....i like this place....just think of me as the bastard cousin and not a leggy brother....lol

How about bastard half-brother, that's closer than some cousin. Good luck w. the wagon, looks sharp!

Your example is the EXACT reason I bought a Subaru. As the father of 2 little girls safety was my #1 reason for looking at Subarus. My best friends sister was in a 1 car accident that she flipped her Outback doing 65 on the highway (she was cut off), the car landed on the roof and slid several hundred feet. She was 8mths pregnant and walked out of the car unscaved (baby was fine). The car was totalled, her and her husband went right back to another Outback after they got the insurance check!

Harsh mate, I feel for ya. I would feel damn sad if my '05 B4 was totalled in that manner. :(

On the plus side, and as others have pointed out, neither you nor your son were injured, and you managed to get another Subie. Keep the faith!

thanks i know my legacy was great in the wreck....i did bump my head alittle but didn't even hurt...so i've put 800 miles on the wrx this weekend..(went out of state)..it was good....starting to get use to the power difference....but i'll add more later;)....beening a wagon really help this weekend...was at a outdoor bbq/get drunk and camp....weather got shitty....folded down the back seat and passed out in the back....wasn't the most comforable i've ever been but i'm 6ft2 so the fact that i could even find a way to sleep was a plus...so verdict so far i love the wagon but i;m not in love yet

Archived