LegacyGT.com

You are subscribed to this thread The Official: Tri State May 17th Harriman Meet!!

2.5gtbx_44

Okay it is a week away from the potential meet. I need to get some sort of definitive count of people that are going to see if it is worth doing it this week or not. Although I would say that we should do it anyway and plan another one in the not too distant future for the people who couldn't make it. LMK what you guys think.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok well I think we have a decent amount of people that say they are going so I say we do it. As far as food and what not, do you guys feel we should bring stuff like last time? If so we need to start assigning people to bring different things.

Guest LGT-NY
Lets just bring our own food if we want something. I'm just going to bring some beers. I dont feel like going through the hassle of bringing the grill etc.

yea its the 17th. Can you try and wiggle your way out of it? LOL As far as the food thats cool. They also have grills there so if anybody wanted to bring something they would just need to bring the charcoal and the meat.

Actually, I think moving the date is a better idea because even though it is not concrete I just checked the forecast and it says mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms possible!!! I dont think many people are gonna show up if that is the case. However i'll let the majority decide. What do you guys think??

Archived