LegacyGT.com

Just wanted to give some props to K&N - Customer Service

urs1ne

So I was running stage 2 for a while with the K&N short ram intake untuned and about 6 months ago took it off to go stock until tuning. Well its finally time to tune but I realized that I was missing the screws to hold the sensor into the intake and the OEM screws wouldn't work. Well after about 2 months of doing nothing I decided to email K&N and after 2 emails back and forth in about 10 minutes time they sent me a replacement set of screws for free and I will be receiving them tomorrow. There are many times in life that spending more money can be worth it and I just found one of those times and figured I would share my experience. After that kind of customer support I can say confidently my intake of choice is K&N. This is my third Subaru with a K&N intake system (2.5RS, WRX, and not LGT) and it wont be my last.
^ n00bs below this line

I have to echo the great customer service at K&N. I am also running the Typhoon intake. When I pulled it out to clean it, I accidentally tore the rubber strip that goes around the heat shield. Totally my fault, no problem with the product at all. So I called K&N to see if I could buy a replacement as a separate piece. They said no charge, K&N has a million mile waranty so - ta da! Couple days later it was in my hands!

Archived