LegacyGT.com

Dealer's in CT

kmfuse87

I bought my car from Quality Subaru in Wallingford. I would give them a 4 out of 5. I left there actually not feeling like I just got swindled. The salesman was alright, once I told him what I wanted he didn't bug me.

I had a pretty good car buying experience there altogether, I told the salesman to give me a call when he could get the car below invoice and not to worry about how I was going to finance it. A few weeks later he called me and did just that. That day I was out the door with a brand new 08 2.5i limited for 22k, this was in 07.

I was planning on shelling out the additional 400 bucks for a remote starter as well, the owner was there that day and overheard me discussing it with the salesman. He came over and actually talked me out of it. He said "sure, we can charge you 400 bucks to do it, but why bother? You really don't need it and there is an increased risk of reliability issues when you install one." I found it pretty odd but somewhat genuiine that rather than jump on the oppurtunity to sell me something he talked me out of it. I'm glad he did, I really didn't need it!

I've only brought the car in for one issue so far, I had some strange hesitation when turning a corner and accelerating, the car seemed to shift late and take off. They reflashed my tcm and it was fixed for a while. The problem eventually came back, but I've learned to anticipate it and slow on the throttle. I've bought some parts there as well, they were friendly enough, not annoying, that is the most important thing to me. They gave me what I asked for and didn't bother me.

Archived