LegacyGT.com

Got hit.

Well I got hit and my front bumer and front passenger side fender, and hood are all ganna need replacment (for the second time) I would like to do it right this time and get a nice front bumper. How much are the oem ones, also what else is out there in the sub 1100 dollar range besides alberto, and avo. that is accesible in the us. Thanks and I love you all my fellow knights of the best car ever.

Sure once I get home and get my camera. Im a wreck emotionally the same thing almost happend yesterday. Somebody blocked the intersection and then told me to go and it wasnt clear. This time I eased out to see if it was indeed clear because anoher person told me to go and bam. Its probably going to be my fault. I flipped out at the seen kicking my bumper and throwing a temper tantrum. I love my car so much and to see it like this and to thing that the shop may mismatch the color like a shop did on my rear bumper and not put the right parts will keep me up at night. Id like to avoid the problem all together and get an aftermarket front bumper. Will a aftermarket bumper look silly with the rest of the body stock? Im thinking of the albeto considering its the only damn thing I can find but if the oem bumper is less then it will be hard to tell the insurance company otherwise. This sucks so much I was in the clear with insurance and driving record and bam. Im kinda heartbroken I could use some support from my brothers.

Sorry man :(

Wow, remind me never to drive in Virginia :eek: What kind of kamikaze intersections are these???

Twice? Sorry, but you got to ask your self...is it you?? Maybe your intersection technique is completely wrong? Cringing for the pics :(

No not twice I said it almost happend. There only a certain amount of time I want to spend waiting to get into my ******* neighboorhood. These people block off the intersection and I have to wait until the light changes mulitple times. Then a person will be nice (in theory) and wave me to go you can never trust them so you have to double check by easing out. I eased out trying to see pass his gay little rav 4 or whatever he was driving and bam. I look at the asshole and say didnt you tell me to go? "No I said to stop" OH REALLY WASNT I ALREADY STOPPED? He says oh that sucks.

No not twice I said it almost happend. There only a certain amount of time I want to spend waiting to get into my ******* neighboorhood. These people block off the intersection and I have to wait until the light changes mulitple times. Then a person will be nice (in theory) and wave me to go you can never trust them so you have to double check by easing out. I eased out trying to see pass his gay little rav 4 or whatever he was driving and bam. I look at the asshole and say didnt you tell me to go? "No I said to stop" OH REALLY WASNT I ALREADY STOPPED? He says oh that sucks.

Wow :eek: sounds like an intersection to avoid. Sucks! :(

I was at a traffic class and the cop who was teaching it said he was called as a witness to a similar thing. He asked the question to our class, "Who was at fault?" Apparently the guy who waved the car through stayed at the scene and was now being sued by the guy that got hit. Started one hell of an argument in our class. Some said the guy who waved was at fault.

After everyone calmed down :) we concluded that it was a no win situation. Do not EVER believe another driver waving you on. A good number of drivers are unable to judge speed or distance by looking in their mirrors. When they wave you on they are basically making a "guess-timate" about the approaching cars behind them.

Dude, what part of McLean are you at? I know Leesburg Pike, with all that construction, is a pain in the ass to drive in. I know I was almost involved in an accident at the Baily Crossroads (death trap if you ask me).

But McLean, for the most part, is hard to speed in. I haven't had any issues going in and out of places there. Are you closer to Tyson's Corner?

I live right off georgetown pike were it goes from 1 lane to 3 instantley and then there is a light at the exit for 495. The intersection is 193 and helga place. With all these nova people when are we ganna have a meet?

I live right off georgetown pike were it goes from 1 lane to 3 instantley and then there is a light at the exit for 495. The intersection is 193 and helga place. With all these nova people when are we ganna have a meet?

There already was a meet for the tri-state area this past weekend over at University of Maryland College Park!

There is another meet planned over at Mach V in Leesburg, VA. Should be a stone throw away from you. It is planned for the Saturday before Mother's day. May 9, I believe?

Here is the link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110646

Archived