LegacyGT.com

this is driving me crazy....

gsr94

i was torn b/w a black LGT sedan or a white LGT wagon. it ended up the same price. the black one has to be ordered and the wagon's been sitting in the lot for awhile, so supposedly that made them about the same price. i put a deposit down for a LGT base sedan. the sedan is not gonna be there till the end of the week. plenty of time to drive me crazy. im second guessing myself. this is a spin off of my other thread. im single and gonna be single for awhile, so that makes the sedan an easy choice right? NOPE! i always like to be prepared for the "just in case" and im thinking the once every other month when i buy something big as in like a table or something, it'll be nice to be able to have that space "just in case." i have buddies that have other bigger vehicle i can borrow from but....i dunno. this is driving me crazy!!

Wow, a gf dictating what car you buy? Time to kick her to the curb and hope her next BF has a minivan, hehe.

-B

haha.. not so much dictating what car to buy - but more so that she never would have started dating me in the first place if i had been driving a wagon.. :lol: ( i was looking at the Mazda Pro5 wagon before we started dating -- ended up with a nissan se-r instead)

Got the Black LGT Sedan, and I cant say enough good things about it. Once you tint and debadge it, it looks completely different.

this is how crazy i am. that's what my plans are for the sedan tint and debadge the back. eventually better wheel/tire combo for the summer and save the stock rims for winter tires.

heres the skinny on wagons

hippie chics dig wagons...think about it. Slap on some blankets and fold that 2nd row down and u got a place to get busy/crash for free!

but all other women think of them as grocery getters. So it boils down to what kinda women u wanna attract. the hippies or the regular ones.

get the sedan ....i doubt u'll regret it. and u always have ur frends vehicles for the occassional hauling

Archived