LegacyGT.com

You're doing it wrong. New Camaro Edition!

thanks guys, like I said before, some cars where done right the first time around.

Right as far as looks go, comfort, power, gas mileage, reliability, brakeing, handling, acceleration. The new camaro does all those better than a stock 68 z28.

My uncles 68 camaro is what got me into cars when i was 5. Beautiful car BTW

I very much wanted to buy a new Camaro until I sat in one. Its a sweet car but unpractical. No backseat (as expected), small windows, RWD = no winters, etc, etc. Its a car you get when you have other cars to drive if need-be, and I don't have other cars to drive other than my wife's car but she kinda needs that when it snows!

So that is when I started looking at Subarus. Its a performance car you can drive year-round, and perhaps a more comfortable daily driver than a big coupe.

I very much wanted to buy a new Camaro until I sat in one. Its a sweet car but unpractical. No backseat (as expected), small windows, RWD = no winters, etc, etc. Its a car you get when you have other cars to drive if need-be, and I don't have other cars to drive other than my wife's car but she kinda needs that when it snows!

So that is when I started looking at Subarus. Its a performance car you can drive year-round, and perhaps a more comfortable daily driver than a big coupe.

Just so you know, my buddys RWD 02 mustang GT with blizzaks gets through snow damn near as good as my legacy with all seasons

I once drove a 96 cobra with blizac tires one winter... Absolutely hopeless...

I dont see how that compared to driving a 02 gt would be any different. Sure it has a little more power but that can be taken care of by not pushing the gas down as far.

Archived