LegacyGT.com

Feedback on www.tires-easy.com

fzanetti

I've actually used them for years. Not yet on my LGT but got all my tires for my Audi from them. They ship from Germany, and I still can't figure out how they are so cheap (on certain brands). I have only had this weird Chinese brand (Wanli) that no-one had ever heard of, but they had a nice (apparently ripped off from Falken or someone) aggressive tread pattern and I never had a problem with them on the Audi. And they were only something ridiculous like $50 a tire.

Anyway, I will definitely use them for my new tires on my LGT.

I attempted to buy tires for my LGT from them (Kumho ASX) and did get some for my wife's car (Acura TSX). Although they said that the Kumho ASX was in stock in 215.45.17, they weren't, and them proceeded to say that the Linglong 688 Summer tire would be a better match! Silly!

They shipped my wife's tires in two batches. One of the batches got lost so they sent another. I did get all 4 tires though.

I'd give them a serious "Meh" rating.

I just purchased a set of 225/45/17 Kumho SPT's for $331 shipped to my local Discount Tire through tires-easy.com. Hopefully this all works out since this was the best deal I could find by $100. I will let you guys know.

Well I got a call today from Maria at tires-easy.com. She could barely speak english and said Discount Tire rejected the order or something to that effect. I called Discount Tire and they said she called them as well and could barely understand her. They must have felt bad and ended up matching the price. I called back and talked to some other guy I could not understand and cancelled my order. No charges to my credit card.

Well I got a call today from Maria at tires-easy.com. She could barely speak english and said Discount Tire rejected the order or something to that effect. I called Discount Tire and they said she called them as well and could barely understand her. They must have felt bad and ended up matching the price. I called back and talked to some other guy I could not understand and cancelled my order. No charges to my credit card.

That really sucks uh???

At least no CC charges...

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I attempted to buy tires for my LGT from them (Kumho ASX) and did get some for my wife's car (Acura TSX). Although they said that the Kumho ASX was in stock in 215.45.17, they weren't, and them proceeded to say that the Linglong 688 Summer tire would be a better match! Silly!

They shipped my wife's tires in two batches. One of the batches got lost so they sent another. I did get all 4 tires though.

I'd give them a serious "Meh" rating.

that linglong tire looks like a blatant copy of the pilot sport. good price on the RT615s.

Archived