LegacyGT.com

My first "performance" mod-- ever! *giddy*

issai

Suby Specialties is gonna help me install the JDM 20mm RSB tomorrow!! I can't wait! Before this, the most significant mod I'd done to any car was HID install-- and before that, stickers!! The Apple sticker!

I am now officially a ricer!! :D

I lied. I remember I uploaded a Stage 1 open-source ROM on my previous BL sedan. But, I'm a performance-parts virgin! About to get that cherry popped tomorrow!!

^Haha, I'll try not to. Had 3 Beemers before so I *should* be prepared... :D

Where do old USDM RSB's go when they're unneeded? Is there really a need to keep a spare RSB around in the garage?

^Haha, I'll try not to. Had 3 Beemers before so I *should* be prepared... :D

Where do old USDM RSB's go when they're unneeded? Is there really a need to keep a spare RSB around in the garage?

They go back on your car when you get ready to part it out and sell it.

I'm planning to *try* to keep the car, 5+ years if possible. Hopefully I won't end up parting and selling it. :p

Woohoo! Love the JDM RSB! The oversteer almost took me by surprise on my 1st high-speed turn on my work commute. Driving understeering cars for 2 years will do that, I suppose. The 2nd high-speed turn was a bit more enjoyable. :D

I probably should go to track soon to get acquainted with the dynamics of this car. I almost want to hurl the USDM bar back to Indiana!

One down, a few more mods to go: SS brake lines, HPS brake pads, TruCool tranny cooler, clear-bra, and Infamous' tune!

I'm planning to *try* to keep the car, 5+ years if possible. Hopefully I won't end up parting and selling it. :p

Still you know logically you won't be keeping this car 10 or 20 years from now, so eventually it'll have to go back stock before you let it ago at some point, better to hold onto your stock parts.

Archived