LegacyGT.com

FS:UT 05-07 R-Rev Carbon Fiber Grill

alaskajoel

Is it mine now :)...the earlier bidder backed out? If so SWEETNESS? I'll take it whenever you get back for sure (pick up plz :) )...I also want the jinsu tails real bad and will pre-pay for them, but if someone else has dibs I understand bro

Its is mine...the earlier bidder backed out? If so SWEETNESS? I'll take it whenever you get back for sure (pick up plz :) )...I also want the jinsu tails real bad and will pre-pay for them, but if someone else has dibs I understand bro

i will challenge you to foot race for the tail overlays! :lol::lol:

got back last night - work today and tomorrow. Do you want to get together some time on Friday to swap tail lights?

I don't have anything to do friday so if anyone else wants to meet up i'm game. I'll try to get a for sale thread up on thursday to show exactly what i've got.

I will give you a call. Got biochem class until 10am on Friday, but after that I am all go :)

It's summer...do you think i get up before 10am ?:lol:

I actually thought that was a good time anyway. You should still have my phone number...after interrupting my dinner with talk of the cobb sts :lol:

Brandon and I can start first anyway - I replaced the hardware on my axle-back so it shouldn't be too hard to get mine off...it's his cans i'm worried about. In fact, if you get the chance soak them with some pb blaster the night before...

Archived