LegacyGT.com

Grillcraft LGT Grill

jedd

I jusut spoke with Jerry @ Grillcraft. http://www.grillcraft.com They make pretty cool grilles. I had one on my WRX. He is working with Easy Street Motorsports on a possible set for the LGT. I told him I would start a thread to see how many poeple would be interested. If you like em, do us a favor and post you name here for a possible group buy and send Jerry an email. I told him I would send him a list of potential buyers after a week or so. Looked awesome on my rex

Chad

1.Chad Kusner

Guest *Jedimaster*
Oooh- could I get my hopes up? I want my name on the disappointment list, please! I'm going to put my imaginary grill next to my imaginary downpipe because I don't plan on putting them on until I imagine it's warm out. :rolleyes:

So... we put our name on some list, and email him telling jerry that we are interested... and he decides if he is going to do it or not? and THEN tell us the price..

I think vendors need a Group Buy FAQ:

1) HAVE PRODUCT

2) Determine a price

3) SHIP product to buyers

4) offer a group buy with > x users for normal price - $y

5) ...

6) profit

Notice the user solicitation is far down the list.

Oooh- could I get my hopes up? I want my name on the disappointment list, please! I'm going to put my imaginary grill next to my imaginary downpipe because I don't plan on putting them on until I imagine it's warm out. :rolleyes:

Sorry for trying help out. Why are you so angry jedi. Did you ever hear of prospecting? I don't think my heart will break if the guy doesn't make em. It ws just an idea. Maybe next time I'll use the force!:O)

Guest *Jedimaster*

Patagonia- :roofles: at the sound effects. :lol:

Jedd- I'm not angry, I'm happy. As far as prospecting, I have a bad back. Swinging a pick axe is not good for this sort of injury. And say Hi to Bolly Bob for me, Jedd :D

Patagonia- :roofles: at the sound effects. :lol:

Jedd- I'm not angry, I'm happy. As far as prospecting, I have a bad back. Swinging a pick axe is not good for this sort of injury. And say Hi to Bolly Bob for me, Jedd :D

Bolly Bob Says HEy!

Me too. I'm so happy It'd take a plastic surgeon to remove the smile of my face. I love Mondays! I don't mid swinging as long as I strike gold every once in a while!

Oh yeah, the dog's Jedd, I'm Chad:}

Chad in Jedi's defense we have tried to do group buys (me personally with a vender) that after a month or so of trying to set up the group buy we didn't get any better pricing and with another vender that was telling us he was MAKING a "NEW" grill for the Legacy GT and we have not heard a word from them after probably two months. So when someone says they talked to a vender about making a grill most of us have doubts.

I would love to have a JDM "sport grille" but have heard that they don't fit very well or don't fit the same for every car plus they cost about $350.+ That's alot of money to pay not knowing if the thing is going to fit or not.

So if the vender you are talking to does make a grill that fits I think alot of people would be interested if the price is good. I would let the vender know the doubts that people have and hopefully they can come through for everybody who does want a nice looking grill because I would like one myself if the fit, finish and price is good. Good luck and keep us posted.

Jonny :lol:

I figured that was the case. I have to say I was less than optimistic after talking to the guy at grillcraft. I just can't stand the retarded oem grill. I will give grillcraft feedback on thr response I got. Who know's maybe he'll listen. No sleep lost here. One Sheep two sheep........Also you are right jonny, 350 is way high. I could almost buy my MB Quart component set with that. Has anyone painted the oem grille to match? I was considering that. I hate plastic chrome.

Chad

The thing I don't like about their product is that you have to cut up and modify your existing grille. You can never go back to stock.

Its not worth the money then. If I wanted to cut it up, i could just go to home depot and get everything i want for like $10. when i get a grille it better completely replace the old one. You pay more for the exact reason that you don't have to do anything, other than put it on.

I jusut spoke with Jerry @ Grillcraft. www.grillcraft.com They make pretty cool grilles. I had one on my WRX. He is working with Easy Street Motorsports on a possible set for the LGT. I told him I would start a thread to see how many poeple would be interested. If you like em, do us a favor and post you name here for a possible group buy and send Jerry an email. I told him I would send him a list of potential buyers after a week or so. Looked awesome on my rex

Chad

1.Chad Kusner

Definitely interested in a black grill for silver LGT, both upper and lower

• 3 years later...

Well, bringing it back from the dead as I was told they are looking for intrest.

Given that there are many folks here who had suffered a damadge to the condensor thanks to a rock, this would be great.

I want it.

Lets start a new list:

1.Leonardo

Archived