SoCal Fun Run Planning Meeting - Dinner 4/9/2009

SBT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So let's lock it down

What: SoCal 4/18 Fun Run Planning meeting

When: Thursday 4/9, 6:30 PM until we finish

Where: [ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=chili%27s+restaurant+mira+mesa+blvd+san+diego&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&view=text&latlng=15719062965843613327&dtab=2&pcsi=15719062965843613327,1&ei=-BncSe2QLpPrlQfFm5H-DQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&resnum=1&ct=result]Mira Mesa Chili's[/ame] (click on the link for direction/phone info)

Why: Because we haven't met for a couple of weeks

Who: Whomever can make it.

lawl's bringing the AAA map of the area

Garrett's brigning the address/location for the Moreno Valley Meetup

I'll bring my laptop and we can transfer the run over to the digital map, once we've laid it out on lawl's map

And everyone bring your ideas/suggestions.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

laptop should be good enough :p

I really like your idea of looking it over on a real map that we can lay out, and look at the individual run segments and way-points.

I had two hours of sleep last night and only five hours the night before... so I'm dragging too. I'll see you all tonight at 6:30.

i would like to participate in this tomfoolery on the 18th...i can't make the dinner tonight tho.

Hope you can. Go to the sticky in SoCal forum and sign up so we make sure to keep you synched up with the updates and where/when stuff.

Fun Run Next weekend 4/18.

Here's the route the planning team approved tonight. Something for everyone - Get the word out. Will put up the formal fun run info in another thread this weekend. Need to get some sleep. 50/50 raffle. Prizes being discussed.

464045430_2009SoCalFunRun(1024x768).thumb.jpg.31e28067b153b216afb0874ea011b37a.jpg

Yeah - we all fillup in Moreno Valley or in Palm Desert. It's only 57 miles from MV to PD and 53 miles PD to Idyllwild... but it's Subie country so you know what that means ;);)

that's funny. i was getting my hall pass from the wife last night and guessed that this was going to be the route...sweet!

i need to get some tires before...anyone selling or can hook me up with some tires? ;)

Archived