LegacyGT.com

headlights wont come on???

Yay everyone kiss and made up.

Now can we get that banana hammock outta my face plz?

I'll bet that all of the avvy comments will pursuade JacksGT to leave it up longer ....... unfortunately. :mad::lol:

That and I think he likes to stare at it whenever he posts. :lol::lol:

:hide:

^^ Exactly as Ssej said. Just spend $1-200 (multiple vendors sell HID's on this board) on a kit, install it in maybe 1/2 hour, and voila, brighter HL's and NO MORE BLOWN bulbs.

Oh, just make sure you disable the DRL's (A MUST DO) during the process. There's a writeup in the how-to section here.

^^ Exactly as Ssej said. Just spend $1-200 (multiple vendors sell HID's on this board) on a kit, install it in maybe 1/2 hour, and voila, brighter HL's and NO MORE BLOWN bulbs.

Oh, just make sure you disable the DRL's (A MUST DO) during the process. There's a writeup in the how-to section here.

Well only a MUST DO if your DRL's involve your low beams.

I left mine on since my DRL's are just my high beams at a lower setting, and I have HIR's in my high beams.

Just a thought. Is it possible that this vehicle has not yet had the ECU replaced from the early fan relay recall issue? I know I used to pop a lot of bulbs early on before the recall. Finally ended up doing H.I.D.'s and haven't replaced a bulb since.
Let's kick this pig!

Archived