LegacyGT.com

headlights wont come on???

dont think he was tryin to be a @ick...

have you pulled th bulbs and checked them. a little search would of yielded you some background on OEM bulbs and their performance or lack there of...

~Sucka-Duck~

dont think he was tryin to be a @ick...

have you pulled th bulbs and checked them. a little search would of yielded you some background on OEM bulbs and their performance or lack there of...

I just wouldnt think 2 bulbs would blow at the exact same time.......

That's why I asked if someone was playin a trick, to see if you would pull em and look at them, its possible that one blew, and the voltage difference popped the other. Check that out first and see what it yeilds, then come back here and ask more questions..

I would have thought checking the bulbs would have been the very first thing you'd do.

Remove the bulbs and see if they are blown. Methinks they will be.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

They are blown, trust me. It happened to me and I was stunned because it was the first time I have ever seen anything like that in all the years i've been on this planet and all the cars I have driven in. Two bulbs simultaneously blowing. Here's to you Subaru :)

they burnt out

+1

Read about the headlights burning out, it is a common problem with 05' LGT's.

In the mean time, chill out, people are trying to help you. In the 16 months or so I've had my LGT, both of my headlight bulbs and the main interior dome light have burnt out.

+1

Read about the headlights burning out, it is a common problem with 05' LGT's.

In the mean time, chill out, people are trying to help you. In the 16 months or so I've had my LGT, both of my headlight bulbs and the main interior dome light have burnt out.

First off, look what time i was posting. It was 12 and 1 am. I was not the happiest camper to be working on a car at 1 am having to get up at 5am LOL so yes if i got a little irritated im sure you can see why. Yes both headlights blew simultaneously.............something ive never seen .......ever! thanks for your help guys!

First off, look what time i was posting. It was 12 and 1 am. I was not the happiest camper to be working on a car at 1 am having to get up at 5am LOL so yes if i got a little irritated im sure you can see why. Yes both headlights blew simultaneously.............something ive never seen .......ever! thanks for your help guys!

I think you owe wiener an apology. :p

OK so to everyone (except the guy who has like another half naked guy as his avatar) I am deeply sorry for doubting the "resident subaru" guys who know about the headlights thing. next time i will listen to you guys even if you tell me to use a "metric adjustable wrench" or try to send me to the boiler room on my first day :D

Archived