LegacyGT.com

Courtisy lighting

mr_luv

Is there away to wire the interior lights to come on when the alarm is armed and disarmed with a dimmer effect. Seems kinda pointless for the lights to come on after the doors are opened. Any ideas suggestions would be great.
Mr.350

I wish we had a way of doing what the Europeans cars do. Having our headlights come on with the unlock! It's a PITA walking to a car in the middle of the pitch black and having no idea where you're going.

As for interior lights, I'm pretty sure mine come on when I unlock the car.

My 09 turns on and off the interior lights on arm/disarm.

RJS, that's a cool idea. It certainly would be helpful if our cars did it. Even American cars do it (the Escalade for one).

Just turn on the DRL's and the reverse lights when the system is disarmed.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

My 09 turns on and off the interior lights on arm/disarm.

RJS, that's a cool idea. It certainly would be helpful if our cars did it. Even American cars do it (the Escalade for one).

Just turn on the DRL's and the reverse lights when the system is disarmed.

Yep, it's nice getting into my dads on a rainy night. They have puddle lamps built in under the mirrors so you can see where you're walking.

• 1 year later...

Archived