LegacyGT.com

WTB: stock front LGT rotors

urfsin

Hey everyone, I just picked up some cheap LGT calipers and OEM pads, but now I need some rotors!!

If anyone has a pair of old stock rotors just sitting around collecting dust, I might be able to help you out. :lol:

These rotors don't have to be mint, they are going to match up with the OEM pads and just be my DD rotors. I plan on having another set of pads and rotors for track use.

Oh yeah, if anyone has track pads they no longer need, let me know.

Thanks and I will see you guys at the fun run! :)

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

Hey everyone, I just picked up some cheap LGT calipers and OEM pads, but now I need some rotors!!

If anyone has a pair of old stock rotors just sitting around collecting dust, I might be able to help you out. :lol:

These rotors don't have to be mint, they are going to match up with the OEM pads and just be my DD rotors. I plan on having another set of pads and rotors for track use.

Oh yeah, if anyone has track pads they no longer need, let me know.

Thanks and I will see you guys at the fun run! :)

I have LGT's project mu HC+ F&R pads(carbon metal) about 80% left .

Ideal for track use. (I used this pads for one track event)

Brand new for over $400 . PM me for how much you want to donate me.:lol:

why not pick up some reybestos from somewhere like rockauto.com?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Because I am a cheap bastard!! Hahahahaha!! :lol:

I am going to be picking up some new blanks for track use though. The way I see it, track pads and rotors are expendable items, so why spend big $$$ on that stuff??

:icon_twis Slide It Sideways :icon_twis

I have all 4 stock rotors like new sitting on the shelf - I will let them go for $100 picked up. I also have the stock lines, new stock pads and a set of upgrade pads. PM me if interested.

Archived