LegacyGT.com

Current Legacies cheaper when 2010 model arrives?

I'm considering buying a Legacy GT however I don't want to buy it until the fall (around September). Will the 2010 model be out by then? And if it is do you guys think there will be some really good deals on 2009 models? I really prefer the looks of the 2009 to the 2010 concept.

I read in another forum that the 2010 will be coming out in July, although they could have been talking about the JDM model.

If the economy continues to crumble then by September you'll be able to find a great deal. I just picked up an 05 LGT limited with 46k for just under $14.

^ yea, they're good, i got mine there and ive been satisfied.

doyle isnt too bad if they'll match prices. ive heard that some have gotten it cheaper from doyle, eating into the dealer holdback. but definitely check out van bortel

Do you guys think it's worth waiting to get an '09 LGT until the 2010s come out or will I risk there not being many new LGTs left on the lots by then? I could buy one right now if I wanted to however I would like to save some money on it if I can.

Or they could stay the same if the public doesnt like the new lgt and everyone wants the 09 and earlier lol

That's the thing about the LGT, no one knows it exists so I doubt demand will come out of nowhere for the '09 LGT when the 2010 model debuts. But you never know...

I was at the dealer today and they said manufacturing of the '09's has stopped and that the 2010 should be in showrooms by May.... :eek:

I just stopped by the local dealer and they were not sure exactly when the new Legacies would be in but they guess around July.

There's $1,000 incentive on the '09s right now but it ends on March 31st. This is getting very tempting. I wonder if they'll increase the incentives in April?

Despite what you read here the LGT is the least desirable to general buying public for Subaru's especially equipped with 5mt. Just wait long as possible and use your area inventory search to see what is out there.

Worked for me in July 2005, I got a 2005 LGT 5mt wagon BSM unlimited at invoice - $1500. I think a month latter they had rebate of $2000 though.

Archived