LegacyGT.com

6 Flags Wild Safari Adventure! Would you with your Legacy?

F-WDC Spec B

So spring is coming up and Great Adventure is going to open soon, and we will once again be annoyed by the stupid Vangaboys' track "We Like to Party" :spin: but anyways.

I was going to put a poll up but i think Great Adventures is the only 6 Flags to have the Safari drive thingy, correct me if im wrong.

Would you pring your legacy into the Wild Safari Drive?

Long time ago, my dad's 88 Camaro's Rear Spoiler got chiseled by the monkey's teeth (Like 8 spots).

It was supposed to be a fun day that turned out into a disaster...well for my dad.

Also they were sitting on top of the car with the Glass Roof so......we were basically looking at monkey's ass the whole time.... Kinda gross when I think about it now.

Yeah, f*** those monkeys! I went there in highschool with my maxima, and they ripped both of my sideview mirrors off.

They looked right at me while doing it, like they were taunting me.

I tried to grab one of them before he got the whole thing off, but then he just ripped it off and ran to the passenger side and ripped that one off.....

I'll never bring my car back there, esp. the legacy.

-John

I thought they had a split at the end. One way was for the monkeys, the other way avoided them. They might have changed that tho, its been awhile.

Last time I was there in a beater olds it started to overheat. So I put the heat on and rolled down the windows and booked around the traffic to the end.

Either way, no way would i subject my leggy to that. Let someone else drive and feed the animals liquor soaked bread from the back seat.

Years ago i used to work at the parts counter at a Honda dealer. People used to come in and order mouldings,wiper arms all kinds of odd things related to "Safari" trips.

Monkeys were fond of washer nozzles,i guess they look like berries or nuts.

there is or was a way to bypass the monkeys. but they have been locked up in a cage now for a couple years now so no more monkeys jumping on the car. the good old day were awesome though. a baby ripped my friends wiper blade off and went bananas with it. ******* awesome!!!

only thing you will have to worry about is the llamas slobbering all over the car when they try to get in your windows

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived