LegacyGT.com

GI: NJ's Favorite Rutts Hut Meet in May

F-WDC Spec B

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hows the video coming along? Looking forward to see how it came out!

-John

Im almost done with it now i just need music. Then i can make it work to the music and we should be good.

Any suggestion on songs? :spin:

Hmm....i'd have to see what you have to see what songs might work with it.....any way you could send a rough editied one my way?

-John

Im almost done with it now i just need music. Then i can make it work to the music and we should be good.

Any suggestion on songs? :spin:

Well i gota down size it. Its big right now. cuz its raw. when i change it to a wmv then i can send it.

btw im gunna use the pic you took of my car photoshop it and use it as my avitar on here and other sites. but ill make sure you put youre name on it. if thats ok.

No problem. You could put like a JRC somewhere in the photo if you want. That would be fine.

-John

Well i gota down size it. Its big right now. cuz its raw. when i change it to a wmv then i can send it.

btw im gunna use the pic you took of my car photoshop it and use it as my avitar on here and other sites. but ill make sure you put youre name on it. if thats ok.

Damn, are you PC? If so....GET A MAC!!!!:lol:

-John

oh ran into a problem... my computer is so slow that it pauses the video in certain places when i play it... so i have to start from scratch... theres goes a weeks worth a creativity...

Archived