LegacyGT.com

GI: NJ's Favorite Rutts Hut Meet in May

F-WDC Spec B

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I work right down the street from Rutts on Delawanna. Count me in for May 2 at 2. Never been to a meet before and would like to see what others are doing with their Leggies. New to the tri-state area, moved from San Diego in August. I have an 05LGT 5EAT (mostly stock) for the wife and an 08LGT 5EAT (stage 1 soon to be stage 2) thats my daily driver. Hopefully the weather is as nice as yesterdays.

Was in SD county since "78. Lived in O'side, Vista, Escondido, back to Vista, and then Temecula (when I left). Originally born in NY. Moved back home in August after talking about it for years. Work in the building controls industry, so I am very familiar with Downtown SD.

Hahahah....probably!

Unfortunately, Krystle wont be able to make it to the meet though....she has work that night....but we'll def. have more Rutts meets, maybe like once a month or something.

Also, think we should have a rain date, inside should def. be big enough to hold all of us.

-John

and if you watch you meet someone i know out there... hahaha... freakin small world...

Oh man, 5/2 is the same day as when the Subaru Road Racing team goes to NJMP. We should move the meet to there instead and watch the race :p.

$22 and if we're within the first 60 people to pre-order with that code, 10% off, lunch, and a parade lap or something. Hmmm? :)

Well, I plan on having a nice clean car, so if you want, you can as well. But I wont pass judgment if its not...maybe it will give some contrast...:lol:

-John

So what you're saying is that we should drive up in more or less clean cars, huh. :p

Archived