LegacyGT.com

Permanent Marker Paint Job :)

violhence

Hello everyone,

So yesterday I was washing my car and I noticed that I have a tiny paint hole in the back close to the Subaru emblem. It appears as if a very small rock hit it somehow. The area is white and it is very very small. Smaller than one of these smily faces on this website. Yet I can still see the white part just a little bit. So I debated what to do and I decided to get out a permanent marker and just sort of dabb it on there. I know that is not how you are taught to do touch up paint, but I figured the small hole is white so the black permanent marker can't make it any worse than it looks right now. And I was correct. It darkened the whole and the spot is no longer visible unless you pull up real close.

Cost = 0 dollars.

Look better than before? = YES

Have any idea what you were doing? NO

Will you do the little tiny hole in the front by the hood the same way? MAYBE, TODAY. It can't look worse than white on black

P.S. This only works if you have a black car and use black permanent marker. I am not sure what to do about other colors

Oh god, I was skimming through and this reminds me of my ex. She drove an old beat to hell Celica that got the perm marker treatment...we took my car everywhere. Trust me, it only works if you have one spot. Multiple spots make it more noticeable.

:needpics:

got see what it looks like now.:)

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived