LegacyGT.com

The 7 Days of Coxx

-TT-

Was it 'turd'? Apparently he collects them. Maybe that was insulting? :confused:

Didn't any of you guys stuff firecrackers into your X wing fighter model when you got tired of it, and just blow in to smithereens? I think I was 12 or so. At some point it is fun just to destroy stuff like this. Much more fun than just tossing it in the trash after the crappy thing breaks.

Unless of course, you want to save it, because you love it so... :wub:

99.9% of my collection is 1995-present and in the package, so no destroying it needed. However as a kid I'd smash the crap out of my match box cars with a hammer to make them look like they were in a crash. That was fun. :)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did this happen during the Eisenhower administration? :lol: :lol:

and Hans, to be clear, Coxx was banned for more than just calling people nerds in general?

Any comment on my question about supposed insults in PMs where no one can see them?

Now you're just being plain mean :lol::lol:. Nope, but it was 15 years ago ... and I WAS in the Navy during his administration, left the service during JFK's.

Now you have clues to why some of us old guys don't worry about younger, or older, people with bad intentions anymore. ;)

Was it 'turd'? Apparently he collects them. Maybe that was insulting? :confused:

Didn't any of you guys stuff firecrackers into your X wing fighter model when you got tired of it, and just blow in to smithereens? I think I was 12 or so. At some point it is fun just to destroy stuff like this. Much more fun than just tossing it in the trash after the crappy thing breaks.

Unless of course, you want to save it, because you love it so... :wub:

Now you're talking MY language.

Plastic battleship models were fun to waste also, stuff firecrackers in them, squirt glue all over em, set em afire and then put them out to 'sea' in the local pond. :lol:

Almost blew my hand off doing this with a small pipe bomb. :eek:

Archived