LegacyGT.com

The 7 Days of Coxx

-TT-

rika, coxx is the sexiest man alive. I spend every waking hour dreaming about him making romantic explosion inside...fap fap fap.... :wub:

Uh, I guess everybody has their own opinions...

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not banned. 7 day probation due to his conduct which earned him a "time out".

He's used profanity and insulted members including myself inside and outside of threads.

FYI..click "Rules"

2) Any unacceptable content (threads, posts, member names, avatars or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language, etc) can be edited, closed, or deleted.

3) We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, demeaning or obscene language or behavior. This includes such behavior as 'thread jacking', 'griefing', 'bullying', or 'toolish' towards other members and staff.

Those "nerd" pics are funny.:lol:

FYI calling you a nerd is only insulting if it's true.

Guest heightsgtltd
Not banned. 7 day probation due to his conduct which earned him a "time out".

He's used profanity and insulted members including myself inside and outside of threads.

FYI..click "Rules"

2) Any unacceptable content (threads, posts, member names, avatars or subject lines containing profanity, sexually graphic, or offensive language, etc) can be edited, closed, or deleted.

3) We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, demeaning or obscene language or behavior. This includes such behavior as 'thread jacking', 'griefing', 'bullying', or 'toolish' towards other members and staff.

Those "nerd" pics are funny.:lol:

What does outside of threads mean?

I understand enforcing a rule in threads, but are you referring to PM? That seems like stretching the rules...

:munch:

Wolfcastle: "I play a father who's son goes to college and is shocked to learn that he becomes a nerd"

Sherman: "Haha, I'm laughing already!"

Wolfcastle: "It's not a comedy...."

A little Simpsons quote because it works pretty well.:lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
Tuff guy behind the keyboard. :lol:

I assume you'd say the same about this?

Is this where someone says, IBTL?

Last time someone told me that I left him laying in an alley.

ya he would :lol: He is a Jabba the hut clone :spin:

SeeeeeYa you have a big Star Wars collection also? You a ******* loser also?

Sorry, the only collection of value I have is years. :lol::lol:

And I wasn't commenting on any star wars collection, it happened to be a bar and about a pool game with an a$$hole. You wouldn't happen to be one of those would you? :lol::lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
Sorry, the only collection of value I have is years. :lol::lol:

And I wasn't commenting on any star wars collection, it happened to be a bar and about a pool game with an a$. You wouldn't happen to be one of those would you? :lol::lol:

Did this happen during the Eisenhower administration? :lol: :lol:

and Hans, to be clear, Coxx was banned for more than just calling people nerds in general?

Any comment on my question about supposed insults in PMs where no one can see them?

FYI...no it doesn't. BTW...It wasn't "nerd" that got him where he is today. ;)

Was it 'turd'? Apparently he collects them. Maybe that was insulting? :confused:

Didn't any of you guys stuff firecrackers into your X wing fighter model when you got tired of it, and just blow in to smithereens? I think I was 12 or so. At some point it is fun just to destroy stuff like this. Much more fun than just tossing it in the trash after the crappy thing breaks.

Unless of course, you want to save it, because you love it so... :wub:

Archived