LegacyGT.com

Would you treat your subaru like subaru does?

cman7

Would you treat your car like subaru does?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you treat your car like subaru does?

• Yes, it doesn't matter, it will buff out.
    • Yes, I'll do what I want.
    • No, I would kill anyone who did this.
    • No, but if a friend did this I'd laugh it off.
    • Other: Please list.

After a quick visit to the Subaru site earlier tonight I found this picture. As soon as I saw it my face looked pretty much like this: :eek:. If any of my friends did this to my paint I would be really pissed.

Would you let someone scratch your car by writing on it while it's dirty?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k148/coreboy7/funnypictars/sillysubaru.jpg

And to those who think writing on a dirty car won't scratch I've got a story to tell.

Back in high school I had a crappy black explorer that was coated in mud during the spring time. One day I took it to school and parked it in the student lot just like any other day. When I got out there was a giant penis drawn on the side of my car with "Free hand jobs" next to it. I later found out that my lovely friends did it. I thought it was pretty funny so I drove around with it for about a week. After washing the car I wasn't laughing anymore. I tried buffing the scratches out but they were too deep. I ended up spray painting the door black (it was black anyway) and called it a day. Had it been any other car of mine there would be hell to pay.

/story.:spin:

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah whenever this commercial comes on tv I hate it. Me being a car detailer + owning a Subaru Legacy, it makes me cringe to think this is how Subaru wants to portray their vehicles.

Unfortunately a lot of people are getting the message. I see dirty Outbacks everywhere and I can't stand it.

I don't mind my car being a bit dirty after a dirt or muddy road.... But then I go to the car wash and give my car some love :)

I like my car to look nice, and if it is dirty people write shit in the dirt :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived