LegacyGT.com

Part# for headlight cap?

OCDetails

Just curious if anyone has the part number for the grey cap that goes on behind the headlight. I had to drill a hole in mine for my HIDs and I'd like to have another set on hand in case I ever want to change it back. Thanks!

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Nice. Those are only like 3 bucks apiece. That is a lot cheaper than I thought they'd be. I was expecting a $20 tab. lol Thanks for that!

edit: I've got pictures in This Thread on the second page. Here is a vid of them lighting up. I need to get someone else out there with me one of these night so I can record it from the front too. Its a nice kit.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yup. This is the garage door across the street. I think I'm in the middle of the street in this picture. The pattern is pretty much what you typed though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/158-5872_IMG.jpg

OCDETAILS BLOG

I haven't adjusted the height yet. That is just the way it looks. The car may not be 100% level in the picture, but what you see is pretty much what you get.

OCDETAILS BLOG

Yeah whats the deal with the headlight pattern. Mine looks just like your s (both). Are they suppossed to be like this? I thought I may need to adjust them. Should I bother?

No this is the correct pattern. Its so you can read the signs on the side of the road without blinding other drivers. In Japan the pattern is opposet.

Archived