LegacyGT.com

Best Pizza in Anaheim/SoCal

Drew888

So post up if you think you found a winner.

My contribution is Brooklyn Pizza in Yorba Linda (maybe Placentia). I haven't had anything else like it. The only Pizza that I've had that tastes great on the 2nd day mic'd.

It's on the corner of Imperial Hwy. and Rose.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, right... weird. If you find yourself going to Disneyland and get home sick for some real pizza...there ya go.

This is a very old Italian couple that yes...used to live in NYC years ago.

They have a wall inside that's covered from floor to ceiling with awards. Everything from a local food magazine to FOX TV.

Good stuff...

Yeah there are millions of NY transplants living in So Cal. Just go an Angels game when the Yankees are here and literally half the place if full of New Yorkers.

Actually I think my grandparents were born in NYC too and moved to L.A. back in the day.

yeah but that still dont make it ny pizza :lol:

I'll let you in on a secret. The difference is in the water ;) Same reason why NY bagels are better than anywhere else.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I have yet to try the handmade pizza from Whole Foods. NYC probably has the best pizza coz that's where most of the real Italians are from. I like the authentic style with olive oil and not so much cheese too.

INYC probably has the best pizza coz that's where most of the real Italians are from.

:rolleyes: seriously dude? That's ridiculous.

Besides, I already told you, it's the water.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol::lol: yep

most of the people making pizza in NYC aren't even Italian :lol: Besides, if you know how to make pizza, you could be Chinese or Indian or from space or something & it wouldn't matter.

Being Italian doesn't mean you inheirantly know how to make pizza :rolleyes: But thanks for perpetuating a stereotype.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that's no more ridiculous than the other guy's statements.

Real Italians are from Italy, not NYC.

Guest JessterCPA
most of the people making pizza in NYC aren't even Italian :lol: Besides, if you know how to make pizza, you could be Chinese or Indian or from space or something & it wouldn't matter.

There are people in space making pizza? :confused:

I meant this one, silly ass. :lol:
I have yet to try the handmade pizza from Whole Foods. NYC probably has the best pizza coz that's where most of the real Italians are from. I like the authentic style with olive oil and not so much cheese too.

This has nothing to do with NYC, Italians, or the magic water. Notice the title says Anaheim/SoCal.

Back on topic... all I'm sayin is in SoCal specifically north orange county there is a pizza restaurant that shouldn't be overlooked.

I love the stuff and I'm always lookin for a better place. So far this is it.

This has nothing to do with NYC, Italians, or the magic water. Notice the title says Anaheim/SoCal.

Back on topic... all I'm sayin is in SoCal specifically north orange county there is a pizza restaurant that shouldn't be overlooked.

I love the stuff and I'm always lookin for a better place. So far this is it.

Style is the word of the day. If you had said Brooklyn style or NY style pizza I suspect you would recieve a lot less flack

Archived