LegacyGT.com

What do people think about the Drag DR-19's?

GTride05

I have been trying to avoid these as I really wanted them with my 00" Legacy GT but now I have they 05' wagon and I was looking at everything but these and now that I look back once again they dont seem like bad rims to me. I would want the Gold 18's tho. What do you think about the chrome trim on the golds??

I mean if there is any other rims any of you are willing to show me I am down to see cuz I Do think 5 spokes look really sick on the Legacy I just dont have much experience on what would be the best looking and fitment on my ride. Let me know thank you.

Thanks, I figured they were probably heavy. I really want the BBS LM's but for the price I will pick the Drags over the BBS for the moment cuz I would be able to afford those alot sooner, but thats yeah im not rushing cuz Its possible a may just try to find the BBS's and buy them out like 2 at a time

weird, I replied yesterday and I don't see my post. I have them on my car year round.

I"ll post some pics of them on my car when I get home

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

what color is your car? i like gold wheels on blue, black, and white cars. any other color car i would say silver or black wheels. but there are exceptions to the rule as well. i personally think a chrome lip on gold wheels is a bit too much for me

This is my car. not a good pic but the 1st one i've got a chance to take since I got the car. Its a lighter blue in the sun this was just really early in the morning.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee259/superhyphykrew/800x600.jpg

Best I could do, hooked up to my back up computer right now. better pics on the other but here:

P6220014.thumb.jpg.3647420425f76b80e7422dbcf6fcc442.jpg

P6220016.thumb.jpg.9469bcfa0c58ad03fb02690573f21d38.jpg

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Gold is what I want but im totally going to look at the silver and gun metal before I make it final. I have a relative that works at discount tire so I can get them for dirt cheap. I didnt realize this before lol. too bad they dont sale BBS's.

Thanks alot and all those pics look great. Are they lowered or is that how the wheels look when you throw them on with stock suspension?

mine's stock. something else I noticed is how much I like the lip on the tires on mine compared to the other pics. rounds out the wheel better i think.

yeah, well I've been wanting to put some overlays on, just haven't decided on what I want yet.

That last message was to c-lo. Sorry I am posting so many replies lol.

I'm running 17's and I bent one rim. it's not too bad, hopefully i can get it fixed. if not I'll have to replace it. it's bad enough that I can't rotate it to the front. if I do I get steering wheel wobble above 60mph.

Overlays are vinyl overlays that you can put over your center caps, and over your emblems. search overlays and you'll see some.

grafwerks is a popular site to order from.

Archived