LegacyGT.com

Photochop of Work Wheels Seeker LX

jah64

Hi All, I'm looking for opinions on the Work Wheels Seeker LX. I did a photochop on another black legacy I found on the forum. Don't think it has been lowered, that might help the stance a bit. The plan is to go with 18"x8" +48 off set or better if I can get it. It's either these or the ones that XT6Wagon put on his wagon.

Thanks, Andy

Seeker_LX45.jpg.6641d2d47832aae1f93f8050c673caad.jpg

If you get these wheels, remember that you won't have a huge lip like in that picture. It might still have a lip from the looks of it, though. The only way you can have a decent-sized lip is if your spokes are angled like in XT6Wagon's car. Not sure how those wheels you selected will look in the +48 offset.
-ben

If you get these wheels, remember that you won't have a huge lip like in that picture. It might still have a lip from the looks of it, though. The only way you can have a decent-sized lip is if your spokes are angled like on XT6Wagon's ride. Not sure how those wheels you selected will look in the +48 offset.

Thanks for your thoughts, out of a hundred plus views, only 2 replies, sad.. Anyway, I had to reduce the size of the jpeg so much that everything started to dither together so the lip looks larger than it really is. My guess is that these rims shown are +38mm maybe? The photochop does not do it justice. Their is a bit of a lip but the spokes really bend out and back in to the rim just like the work wheels on XT6Wagons. I'm not looking for bling, just something different. I'm going to email work wheels and see what offsets are available for this wheel, what the weights are and such.

Andy

DUDE DO NOT! I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THOSE RIMS!!! EEEEW TALK ABOUT OVERKILL!!

THOSE LOOOOK HORRRIBLEE !! im sorry but that is waass to much chrome, and size for the lgt, it looks sooo dumb in those pics.... imsry if u like these as u said the picture is somewhat screwed up, so get normal pics and show us again... as it looks in the pics, ide stick wit hthe stockers

They look a lot like the stock wheels on the 2005 Altima SE-R, without the chrome. I did like the ones on the Altima, but obviously not impressed with the rest of the car.

I'd like to see a higher quality pic of these wheels on/off the car, but they're not too over the top if you go without the chrome.

Okay, so second opinion.

Here's more info about the wheels - http://www.worksuperwheels.com/wheels/seeker_lx.html

Now that I see a full size pic and some applications, not so much a fan of the 3-piece look or the angular look in the spokes induced by the deep dish. I also don't like the colored highlights they have on the wheels on the demo cars. These might be okay ina one piece design in polished or bright silver, but not chrome.

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/images/seeker_lx/1.jpg

THOSE LOOOOK HORRRIBLEE !! im sorry but that is waass to much chrome, and size for the lgt, it looks sooo dumb in those pics.... imsry if u like these as u said the picture is somewhat screwed up, so get normal pics and show us again... as it looks in the pics, ide stick wit hthe stockers

:lol: Alex1, I'm not sure I understand how you feel. Could you be a little more direct:lol:

After staring at the photochop on and off for a couple of days, I am beginning to agree they might be a smidge over the top. The pic is poor to say the least. For the sake of proper viewing would someone be willing to host a high resolution jpeg? It’s about 1meg or so. Also, I’m beginning not to be fond of the three piece look, the socket head screws look a little busy. OK I admit it, they’re ugly. What was I thinking????????

What I would really like is a set of BBS CH’s. I know, not gonna happen do to the +30mm offset. Did a search and learned allot. Anyone know if BBS has done a larger offset for that wheel lately? Maybe the RE's will suffice.

What to do, What to do?

Thanks for the feedback,

And this is coming from a teenager....I'd definately take that as a word of warning. :)

Archived