LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT official debut

[quote name='orpie_lightfoot']I'll get those pics of the nets. I meant bed. We just call it trunk on all the cars at work. Those are the ones I check to make sure they are installed correctly.[/quote] Thanks! They don't offer very good pics anywhere on the "net" (no pun intented :D) I know that I am going to need some cargo nets, which one's do you think are the most usefull? I was thinking about getting the side ones.

I guess I would store smaller items like shoes and dog gear. I don't think that I would have an issue holding groceries and such. Seems like the rear cargo net would be a waste, but I might also consider the one that attached to the back of the rear seat.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']I guess I would store smaller items like shoes and dog gear. I don't think that I would have an issue holding groceries and such. Seems like the rear cargo net would be a waste, but I might also consider the one that attached to the back of the rear seat.[/quote] The rear cargo net is most excellent for holding groceries, etc, particularly when you are fond of a spirited driving style. I really like having a rear cargo net. The ones on the rear seatbacks are a difficult reach from just inside the lift gate. Kevin

Archived