LegacyGT.com

F My Life

legacy2.5GT05

Today, I received a box in the mail from my mom which I assumed was a care package. It was a scale to encourage me to lose weight. FML

Geez! I just read this one to my mom over the phone, after laughing with her over a few others. For this one, she paused, then I heard, "Well, wasn't that sweet of her?"

FML

Today, I was doing a strip tease for my husband. He asked me to stop. FML

Today, I was watching a documentary on The World's Fattest Man. Half way through the show the reported started talking about his girlfriend. The Fattest Man in the world has a girlfriend. I'm 21 an have never had a girlfriend. FML

Anyone we know like this?

I often visit fmylife.com and post this while on the crapper on my iPod Touch. Today while reading it slipped out of my hands and plunked into the toilet water and right into a liquid turd - FML

Rest assured I was only joking.

Or ... was ... I?

:lol:

Just be on the safe side and either ignore my account/posts or take a shower every time you read what I write.

• 2 weeks later...
Today, I typed an essay on my friend's computer, so she forwarded it to me in a email and she made the subject "here bitch" as a joke. I then went to email the essay to my teacher. I forwarded it thinking nothing of it only to realize that I didn't change the subject name. FML

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to write one that said, "The other day, I was at a sandwich shop, and this total ass**** behind me YANKED a hair out of my shoulder..."

But, it turns out you have to get an account to post, so, meh.

• 5 years later...

I got head hunted and offered a job.

I will get the most excellent training by two guys who really believe in me.

The problem is I have a height issue and I am now 12yrs into the same schedule every day....

It's working on overhead cranes and it's a very varied schedule.

FML... I have to take the job I absolutely do not want.

#whitepeopleproblems

Archived