LegacyGT.com

Deep Dish Pizza

wildest5

Was it Extreme Pizza?

Their pizza is ok, but it's kinda just like "hey, how much crap can we put on this pizza?".

oh man I hate pizza like that. People wanna pile as much shit as possible on a pizza. I like just a plain slice, sometimes a white slice. Sometimes I get a white & a plain & put one on top of the other saturday night fever style :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I like white just white, maybe with some fresh garlic.

You gotta try a doubled up slice like that, it's awesome :lol: My friends always laugh at me for it though.

When I used to be a pizza guy me & the boss used to make ourselves a special pie for lunch sometimes. It was white but no ricotta, just mozz. We'd do mozz, anchovies, a little onion, some fresh garlic, & bread crumbs. It sounds weird but it was delicious.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I just want to say that we ended up going to Gino's east and it's some pretty good pizza the breadsticks there are fricken awesome!!! So that also means that I have my new 08 Spec b now and I love it!!! Car is so fun to drive. Except in the snow I found out in wisconsin with those awesome stock tires. We went about a mile turned around and had my buddy drive.

Archived