LegacyGT.com

Deep Dish Pizza

wildest5

After me and my buddy fly down to texas to pick up my new Spec B (three days and counting) we are driving back to wisconsin so I can register the car and we wanted to stop in Chicago to get some deep dish pizza. So I was wondering where the best place to eat in town were. Multiple places would be great. Thanks in advance.:)

Uno's? Seriously?

Hey I heard papa johns & little caesar has some awesome pizza too :lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yea and i always eat Domino's it the freshest most best tasting pizza in all of NY.

:lol::lol:

I like papa johns pizza too :p

and 5 dolla large little ceaser's pizza too

in which case you have no business recommending pizza to anyone anywhere

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Only the Little Caesars in the Kmart food court, the rest of them are garbage ;):lol::lol:

what is kmart? :lol:

Guest heightsgtltd

How can anyone who says they like Chicago deep dish like Uno?

That's like saying you love croissants, so your favorite is the croissant-wich from Burgerking :lol:

How can anyone who says they like Chicago deep dish like Uno?

That's like saying you love croissants, so your favorite is the croissant-wich from Burgerking :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: well said

Uno's remind me of a food chain. It's like saying Olive Garden is the best place in the world for Italian food.

yep, that's what we were saying :lol: That's exactly what it's like

Dude, no way. I've had some damn good pizza in CO. I forget the name of the joint in Breck, but that place had some bangin huge pizza.

Was it Extreme Pizza?

Their pizza is ok, but it's kinda just like "hey, how much crap can we put on this pizza?".

Archived