LegacyGT.com

GT Wagon vs GT Sedan Features

What are the differences between the GT sedan and GT wagon in terms of features (besides the obvious styling and interior capacity differences)? I believe the wagon has the immobilizer and rear wiper, whereas the sedan does not. Any other differences?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Wagon taillights are different- the ones on the sedan look kind of like Altezzas to me, whereas the wagon ones look more Camry like.

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='goneskiian']In the limited trim the wagon gets that huge two panel moonroof! :wink: The wagon will also get under floor storage above the spare. -Ian[/quote] Good point!

Any woman that doesn't dig a wagon or further, that applies that much worth to what a man drives, isn't worth worrying about. When I was single I had a minivan, then a wagon, and trust me, it wasn't any kind of impediment. Kevin

Lower insurance in the wagon. That could make up for the inital price difference over time (a long time though). Anybody know what the difference is between WRX wagon and sedan?

[quote name='gtguy']Any woman that doesn't dig a wagon or further, that applies that much worth to what a man drives, isn't worth worrying about. When I was single I had a minivan, then a wagon, and trust me, it wasn't any kind of impediment. Kevin[/quote] Obviously it was a joke. :roll:

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='gtguy'] I had a minivan, then a wagon, and trust me, it wasn't any kind of impediment. Kevin[/quote] ..no, it was probably your looks.. :lol::lol: OUCH! I had to say that :D[/quote] No, though I was a studly bike racer dude, it wasn't that. And I wasn't particularly charming either, so who knows? :lol: Kevin

[quote name='SUBE555']If only the sedan had a folding rear seat like my 97 model, I'd have actually considered it. Wagon is the only option for hauling anything of decent length then.[/quote] I agree. I'd get the sedan if they had the fold down seats. That is a major point of contention of me. Speaking of things that did not make it over; what about the rear fog lamps...those are not avail. are they? Maybe I can get a Euro left tailight sent over. peace, Dave

[quote name='gtguy'][quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='gtguy'] I had a minivan, then a wagon, and trust me, it wasn't any kind of impediment. Kevin[/quote] ..no, it was probably your looks.. :lol::lol: OUCH! I had to say that :D[/quote] No, though I was a studly bike racer dude, it wasn't that. And I wasn't particularly charming either, so who knows? :lol: Kevin[/quote] No matter how much poonannny you got, you probably could have got twice that amount if you lost the minivan.

[quote name='SC GT'][quote name='gtguy'][quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='gtguy'] I had a minivan, then a wagon, and trust me, it wasn't any kind of impediment. Kevin[/quote] ..no, it was probably your looks.. :lol::lol: OUCH! I had to say that :D[/quote] No, though I was a studly bike racer dude, it wasn't that. And I wasn't particularly charming either, so who knows? :lol: Kevin[/quote] No matter how much poonannny you got, you probably could have got twice that amount if you lost the minivan.[/quote] Then it would have killed me, as I could barely keep up with what I had. :lol: Thank the stars I'm married now! :lol: But she's taking kickboxing classes, so who knows what's in store for lil' ol' me. Kevin

Archived