LegacyGT.com

tahoe report

matt

today "snow video" at bridger bowl made me :icon_cry:.

That is pretty ^^^

Whistler has probably changed since my last trip up, what with all the preparations for the Olympics. I will probably try to get back up there after all that noise ends. For the PacNW my heart will always belong to Mt Baker. On a blue sky powder day :wub: Heaven...

I used the coupon for Kirkwood from snowbomb two weeks ago. Good deal. I did not see any for this weekend however. Bummer. Oh well, tomorrow should be good to get out on my motorcycle and cruise up Highway 1.

I am going to have to read up more about Bridger. Thanks for the link.

-tim

WPMARKY

Northstar will be a little crowded this weekend. All the shreds are going there for the Dew Tour to get extreme. Honestly, you would have a much better time anywhere but there. Try Sugar Bowl. Steeper, and much more fun, and closer to where you are driving from. Good luck.

That is pretty ^^^

Whistler has probably changed since my last trip up, what with all the preparations for the Olympics. I will probably try to get back up there after all that noise ends. For the PacNW my heart will always belong to Mt Baker. On a blue sky powder day :wub: Heaven...

I used the coupon for Kirkwood from snowbomb two weeks ago. Good deal. I did not see any for this weekend however. Bummer. Oh well, tomorrow should be good to get out on my motorcycle and cruise up Highway 1.

I am going to have to read up more about Bridger. Thanks for the link.

-tim

My cousin went to WWU and just got back from his annual week in Baker. He lives in CA but goes back to "keep livin' the dream". He is smarter than me and made it the full 4 yrs. Bridger crushed my grades 2nd semester at MSU to end that dream.

WPMARKY

Northstar will be a little crowded this weekend. All the shreds are going there for the Dew Tour to get extreme. Honestly, you would have a much better time anywhere but there. Try Sugar Bowl. Steeper, and much more fun, and closer to where you are driving from. Good luck.

yeh, i usually try to stay away from northstar cuz of the crowd, but since it's free i can put up with it :spin:

Otherwise I usually end up at Kirkwood

yeh, i usually try to stay away from northstar cuz of the crowd, but since it's free i can put up with it :spin:

Otherwise I usually end up at Kirkwood

I'm planning on doing a day trip to Northstar this Sunday. Not sure if I'll be in the Lego or my cousin's Yukon XL. It'll be my first time there so I'm praying that the crowds stay home.

Kirkwood is my resort of choice too. I've done 95% of my snowboarding there. I love Kirkwood. :wub:

Northstar blows. Its "Flatstar" nickname is well-earned. I went there for the first - and last - time this past Saturday. I did have fun in the trees on Lookout, but even they were let down by how flat the place is. They were nicely spaced for going fast, but there just wasn't enough pitch to keep speed up without killing my back leg in the sierra cement.

Seriously, even if the lift ticket was free, I wouldn't bother with Northstar. And I am not an advanced rider.

Archived