LegacyGT.com

AccessPort Mount

Walt

Thought I'd share.

Sanded with 600 grit, black primer, black with acrylic, clearcoat. Velcro taped it to dash.

I sprayed it black because I didn't want it to stand out. The last two pictures are from the outside looking in through the tinted window while blocking the sun. You can see it if you know what to look for. Otherwise, at a glance from a few feet away you can not see in due to reflection/tint. :rolleyes:

IMG_0001.thumb.jpg.5819e4dbb013eb3d72152cba1b2ba5a6.jpg

IMG_0002.thumb.jpg.f2a02d5eaf2eb6a3862fbdf2bf6b5f6f.jpg

IMG_0003.thumb.jpg.ebd5e100a26b89aa6ad5c3d08ddaf117.jpg

IMG_0005.thumb.jpg.2ad78d8a953c815f5f0aad0ef658b9c5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Thought I'd share.

Sanded with 600 grit, black primer, black with acrylic, clearcoat. Velcro taped it to dash.

I sprayed it black because I didn't want it to stand out. The last two pictures are from the outside looking in through the tinted window while blocking the sun. You can see it if you know what to look for. Otherwise, at a glance from a few feet away you can not see in due to reflection/tint. :rolleyes:

where did you run the cable underneath?

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Anyone have any new additions for this thread? Looking to mount my V3 and could use some inspiration...

Search "magnetic air vent" on amazon, works pretty well with the already magnetic V3. Positions well on the left or right side vents and I use it with my cell as well when not carrying the AP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived