LegacyGT.com

$500 Off Coupon- Philadelphia International Auto Show

toolbox1234

I know I saw an email about the Auto Show...but just an FYI if you go to the auto show and stop by the Subaru "desk" (which I know is the only reason you would go to the auto show ;)) They will take down your information and give you a $500 off coupon for any new purchase or lease. (The old lady is buying new this week!...) EDIT: (Shes not buying the concept car lol...)

0131091331.jpg.48a7be0583f85f2e1e0cca7ff3c72ef4.jpg

Can anyone confirm that they are being given out at the DC show? Are there limitations as to when (during the day), or is this for any time the show is open?

I might actually brave the Metro if I could get a $500 off coupon.

i am thinking the same.. i dont want to go, pay 10 dollars and then miss the coupon!!! lol

i went to the DC show and i was happy to hear the lady talking about the coupon as i walked up. there was also a sign and it looks to be at ever show. i would def go and get the coupon since after i got the coupon i went to the dealer and closed on a pending deal. brought the coupon out last minute and it worked without any problems. its counted as a rebate on the paperwork so the dealer gets the money. what are you planning on getting?

Thanks guys!!!! My wife was in an accident and her car was totaled so we are getting an 09 Forester and are going to sign this weekend or early next week. The Chicago auto show starts this weekend and by the sound of things it will be worth going for another $500 off. Every little bit helps especially when we weren’t planning on purchasing a vehicle to begin with. Do you know how long the coupon is good for?

Rorschach- I think the Coupon is good until April (Ill check with the gf)...as for who its "tied" to...They asked for all of my gf's information email address/address/phone number/dealership she was shopping at/etc....But I could have sworn she said the coupon came as a generic one....I just called her to see if she could email it to me (because thats how they send it to you)...If its generic ill post it....

Rorschach- I think the Coupon is good until April (Ill check with the gf)...as for who its "tied" to...They asked for all of my gf's information email address/address/phone number/dealership she was shopping at/etc....But I could have sworn she said the coupon came as a generic one....I just called her to see if she could email it to me (because thats how they send it to you)...If its generic ill post it....

yeah they did take the information. dont worry about the dealer information on the coupon, it went by my address she said and since i went to a different dealer then the one that was on the coupon i didnt get any issues.

Yeah....if anyone can post one or scan one that would be great. I'm trying to combine this with my VIP discount and the dealership said they would have to check the "fine print" but I don't want to take a day off of work for nothing. Thanks guys!!!

Ill see if I can Scan/Copy it at work tomorrow...heres the fine print:

*Negotiate your best deal and then present the coupon. Can be combined with customer cash on certain vehicles. Excludes prior sales. Offer valid from February 1, 2009 through April 2, 2009 and must take delivery from participating dealer stock during that time. Only original coupon will be honored and cannot be redeemed for cash. See participating dealer for complete details. Cannot be combined with other coupons or direct mail offers except for currently published incentives. Offer is only transferable to members of the same household. Participating dealer sets actual price.

Archived