LegacyGT.com

Interior Differences... 05 vs. 06 and L vs GT

GTkansan

So i have been doing a lot of part replacement to get some of the worn stuff in my car back to stock looking and some of the things ive bought have been quite different... Anyone chime in and know about these?

So I guess the L and Gt models have different seats? I didnt realize that till I was trying to find some leather seats for my 05.

Also, I replaced the two outer dash vents (mine lost those annoying chrome strips and I couldnt get them back in) from what was supposedly an 06 model. Did they change the material between 05 and 06? Because the replacements were MUCH nicer. Mine are a kind of slick/semi shiny black plastic, while the replacements were grayer in color and had a much more rubberized and textured feel.. Now I need to find the center cubby to match those.. as they are so much better to look at and feel.

I dont know, I bought the car used and the stuff in it was definately darker and shinier. The stuff i bought from a salvage yard has a lighter color (gray) and much nicer, more expensive feeling texture.

My 05 dashboard was made of a solid, black piece which emitted a shine when cleaned. The 06 that i have also has a softer feel and look to the dashboard. I like the 06 interior a bit better however, the fold down passenger and driver visors feel flimsy on the 06. The dashboard also gets quite dusty on the 06 and fairly quickly.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Archived