LegacyGT.com

Swift Springs, What next?

wsmith30132

If you were talking about the SuperPro bushing moving. The only reported problem was because the installer damaged the LCA when they installed the bushing in aluminum LCA. Have had mine for over two years no problems.

here are all my mods:

1. added 19x7.5 w/ 225/35/19. They were a big improvement in grip. To me the stock tires never felt right. In turns they would seem to want to break loose.

2. Whiteline F&R adj. sways bars. They really got the body roll under control and didn't hurt the ride. I could take curves much fast.

3. H-tech springs. near stock ride not too low and fixed the squat and dive problems of the car. Before the spring I thought the brakes on the LGt awful and was going to upgrade. But I found that with body now under control the brake feel much better and I didn't need to upgrade.

After about maybe 8 months my struts started to go bad and the rear started to sag. So I got KW v.2 coil-overs and they have been great. Most people say it feels like "BMW" firm. Race comp has their verion of the KW for about $400 cheaper and they claim better valving.

4.F&R upper strut brace. Useless. Only reason I still have the front on is I didn't feel like taking it off and I have the tube from my boost gauge connected to it.:)

5. Cusco F&R lower control arm braces. They really firmed up the car and made it feel stiffer on big bumps and the road. It also got rid of some squechs in my wagon.

6 Superpro poly LCA bushing. It firmed up the wheel and took out all of the wandering on the highway and in turn. Alot less correcting of the wheel.

7.AVO RSB brace. Just as a in case.

Don't waste your money on endlinks. Stock are fine.

Racer X FMIC for '05-'09 LGTs, '08+ WRX and '10+ LGT,'14+ FXT, and '15+ WRX TMIC Racerxengineering.com

Archived