LegacyGT.com

Quick Accessport question

GP2001

Hey guys, so I am planning on installing my V1 AP tonight, and I know it takes about 100 miles or so for it to "learn" my car and adapt to the car and also the environment, but how should I drive. I know it should be learning my driving style, should I just drive like I always do? I am obviously going to be tempted to get on it way more than usual because it is going to be a nice power increase. Should I not do this and just drive like always? Maybe get on it once or twice just to feel it, or will getting on it a lot not be a problem? Thanks! I'm sure this has been covered before, i've been reading all day but forgot to check on this and am out of time to search again, if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

That 100 mile learning thing is crap.

Once you flash, drive 1/2 throttle to 3/4 throttle for a a little while (like 3 minutes). That will raise your IAM to 1, once it is at 1, you will be good to go forever (or intil you flash again). Best way to do it is to log it. My IAM usually bumps to 1 in less than 1/4 mile from where I flashed.

If you stomp on it right away, it may take longer for the IAM to rise..

That 100 mile learning thing is crap.

Once you flash, drive 1/2 throttle to 3/4 throttle for a a little while (like 3 minutes). That will raise your IAM to 1, once it is at 1, you will be good to go forever (or intil you flash again). Best way to do it is to log it. My IAM usually bumps to 1 in less than 1/4 mile from where I flashed.

If you stomp on it right away, it may take longer for the IAM to rise..

Ok thanks good to now. I don't have anyway to log quite yet, I will in the very near future, but for now I guess I will just take it easy for like 10 minutes or so until I actually get on it for a nice pull, just to be sure.

Sounds like this implies that you should limit yourself to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle for the 3 minutes or so, right?

If I drove at even just 1/2 throttle right off, I'd careen around the neighborhood wiping out kiddies and kittens galore. HPH

Sounds like this implies that you should limit yourself to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle for the 3 minutes or so, right?

If I drove at even just 1/2 throttle right off, I'd careen around the neighborhood wiping out kiddies and kittens galore. HPH

That sounds like blast! lol

________

EASY VAPE 2 REVIEW

Yeah I went to Ketcham, graduated in 07', what about yourself? It appears that we have a lot of Legacy GT owners in the area...surprised I don't see them around more often. Although unlimited if I remember correctly no longer has his

Yea he sold his lol, I graduated 04'

Yea he sold his lol, I graduated 04'

Nice, whats your name? I have an older sis who graduated in 03', Bryanne Ruggieri, my name is Brad Ruggieri. What color LGT do you have? I'll keep an eye out, we should try to get meets going with the local guys once the weather isn't so shitty anymore. I know there is a big Subaru meet/cruise on Friday nights in the summer, they meet up at the A&P in poughkeepsie then drive down to the Dutchess Mall in Fishkill.

________

How to use vaporite solo

Yea, they do suby meets on friday nights at the price chopper on rt 9 in pough too....we should def try n get some local stuff happenin when the weather warms up

Yeah my bad, I meant price chopper not A&P...I'll def be down for getting together, can't wait for the warm weather

________

Tracford

Archived