LegacyGT.com

Went Stage 1

GULLABLE0NE

i finally got around to hooking up the AP and reflashed the ots stage 1 91 octane map. after install I turned the car on, and got the hardest start ever!!! i thought the engine was going to blow up. the first 5-10 minutes of driving felt kinda rough but after that i felt the stronger pulls in 2nd and 3rd gears. i really havent had much of a chance to drive since the weather has been crappy and i've had to work a lot but i look forward to going stage 2 from here.

+1

When you do a reflash, the ECU needs to reboot when you first turn the key and the car will not start until the ECU is ready. Just turn the key to the on position without actually starting it and wait for the gauges to finish the sweep before starting. My car is also kind of rough to drive for a few minutes after a reflash or ECU reset too. A few times I've stalled it when I first started moving because it needs a little more gas than I'm used to. It takes a few miles for the ECU to relearn and get back to how it usually feels.

Reading this the otherday made me feel like Ron Jeremy when I put my key in and turned her on tonight. Pun intended? Just went stage 1 tonight after the best craight list fix ever and an hour drive to get and instal it with the previous owner. Stage 2 in April.

Notice great gains pulling through 2.5-3.5k rpm and 70-110.

Archived