LegacyGT.com

Jan. 30th Miss Chinese American Beauty Pageant Party

CRAZY KEN

I am one of the host of this event. Lots of beautiful asians, music from DJKJ (yours truely), talent show from the Pageant winners, lots of food and drinks. Come one come all!!! Normally VIP pay $68 per person and Regular admission is $35 per person. As a special offer, since I am promoting this, all LGT members get discounts: $20 for guys and girls are FREE. Just mention "CRAZY KEN from Legacygt.com and your screen name"

Hope to see you there,

Ken

P.S. You can prepay for ticket admission or pay on the night of the event!

Jan30th.jpg.e60f53cf6ff0601217ca95e83bdba459.jpg

Jan30th-1.jpg.45badcddb3aa3a247ee912a659d42124.jpg

Lets start the list so we know who is coming and who will get the discounted rates:

1. mr_luv

2. xenonk

3. CRAZY KEN

Thong contest...no...bathing suit maybe...elegant dresses with long slits on the sides...most definitely!

CRAZY KEN

There will be contracted photographers and professional videographers shooting in HD at the event. Everyone is more than welcome to bring in their own gear!

:lol:

Someone is thinking about it.

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

...LGT and Nasioc will have a reserved table...so fellow suby members can talk suby/car stuff...check out the babes...eat lots of food...listen to music...and which a bunch of performances!

Whooohooo,

CRAZY KEN

You lucky dog. I guess I'll have to wait until my return trip to the Philippines to see the country's greatest attraction, the beautiful women. Last time I was there I was asked what I most admired about the Philippines...I replied all the beautiful women. No lie guys, they're definitely the greatest asset and PR a country can have. Heck, even Hugh Hefner knows this.

mmk, back to the party... GF just released me for the night. I may pillage georgetown...or I'm thinking about this. Who's going?

OH, I also FINALLY received my molded kick panels, along w a fresh box of dynamat! Anyone experienced in pulling the car apart wanna help with an install? Focal Polyglass 3-ways going in, running off the new JL HD600. 4"s and tweets are in the kicks with the 6.5"s going in the doors. Amp's already wired and sending one channel to a 12. Anyone? It's a snow day and I'm too lazy to start a thread...

If you have someplace warm I can help.

mmk, back to the party... GF just released me for the night. I may pillage georgetown...or I'm thinking about this. Who's going?

OH, I also FINALLY received my molded kick panels, along w a fresh box of dynamat! Anyone experienced in pulling the car apart wanna help with an install? Focal Polyglass 3-ways going in, running off the new JL HD600. 4"s and tweets are in the kicks with the 6.5"s going in the doors. Amp's already wired and sending one channel to a 12. Anyone? It's a snow day and I'm too lazy to start a thread...

Mr.350

Yeah, that's kinda what I was hoping someone else had too...

What I have is not really heated or private, but it's a large double space in the card-access parking garage under my high-rise in Ballston. It isn't really heated to like indoor heat, but it is definitely way warmer than outside. I just wouldn't want to tune it down there out of fear that some of the maintenance guys might take notice and rob me later. No boom boom in the hood.

I just checked and there's a plug by the elevators, so a 50' or 100' power cord should suffice for any electric tools that would be needed (dremel etc.). I think technically we're not supposed to do any car work down there, but I'm on G2 and hidden behind the elevator bay. So as long as it doesn't take too long, I don't think it'll be a problem.

...what the "F"...you couldn't afford the Utopia's??? Just kidding...I had those too as well...now I am sporting the Type-X!

Good Luck,

CK

Man the Utopias are just too damn expensive for this car (and my wallet)! I was considering going horns but there doesn't seem to be room.

You had the polyglass vr3? How did you like them? You're running 2-way components in all doors, right? Why'd you switch to Alpine? How are they? My only concern with the polyglass is that I won't be happy with the tweets...but I figure in a 3-way kickpanel setup the mids will pound, vocals will be prominent, and the imaging should be phenomenal. And if I don't like the highs I can always replace them.

Sorry, I'm hijacking your thread. Who's confirmed for the party on Friday?

Archived