LegacyGT.com

Long Island Legacy Stg II Log. Knock Much?

Long Island Legacy

Ok this is athird gear pull all the way to the rev limit. Someone please analyze this for me there is so Knock correction, but my boost still seems low and does not seem to hold well at all in my car. Compared to other logs my boost tappers very fast. My mods are Perrin 3" catless DP,Stock Cat back Perrin TMIC,Stock VF46,Cobb OTS Stg2 map v103 Firmware v1.3.0.0-8108.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-51f21b32.html

Link to Log. Run done in S# mode.

It appears that that tiny turbo' date=' even though they do taper off, is taking way too long to hit 15psi(3800rpm. Obviously your spiking at 18psi but with shuch a drop off you may want to check for leaks.[/quote']

Thats what i said although cobb boost target is 16.5 psi tapering to 12 at the redline. This is achieved with a catback exhaust which i do not have. I have the stock catback so that could be a potential bottleneck preventing me from hitting target boost right?

That's not a leak. That's just how the turbo responds when given that type of WGDC control. Plot MRP on Y-axis and WGDC on secondary Y-axis and rpm on X-axis. If you overlay target boost on it, it'll even be more obvious. You'll see it.

wow im confused. I only logging with my AP? but would a upgraded EBCS help this? or is a tune in need?

I have a minor leak where my downpipe adapter 3"to 2".5 i think mates to the stock catback. i have the wbr adapter so u can use a full 3 inch dp with a flat 3" flange with your stock exhaust.

werd, that leak wouldnt affect boost anyways

Keep in mind, you are running a OTS Cobb Map. There not that great at all, the difference between an OTS map and even an E - Tune is ridiculous. I will be looking into a protune soon which will make even more a difference after my headers. Get a tune and you will enjoy the car much more.

Keep in mind, you are running a OTS Cobb Map. There not that great at all, the difference between an OTS map and even an E - Tune is ridiculous. I will be looking into a protune soon which will make even more a difference after my headers. Get a tune and you will enjoy the car much more.

Yea i need that badly.

I started the run @ about 3200 RPM then mashed it in 3rd.

What is the proper gear and RPM to start logging.

Archived