LegacyGT.com

another LGT vs WRX (wagon) thread

gsr94

LGT sedan or WRX wagon  

37 members have voted

1. 1. LGT sedan or WRX wagon

• LGT sedan
    • WRX wagon

i got a black lgt base sedan. had the mirrors, security upgrade and floor mats. believe it or not im having a lil buyers remorse. don't get me wrong its an awesome car. prolly the best car i'll ever drive. i don't think its remorse more like guilt. im thinking of my mind, do i really need all this, would i be as happy drving a WRX? but then the boost kicks in at 3k rpms and most of the doubts go away :o)

i got a black lgt base sedan. had the mirrors, security upgrade and floor mats. believe it or not im having a lil buyers remorse. don't get me wrong its an awesome car. prolly the best car i'll ever drive. i don't think its remorse more like guilt. im thinking of my mind, do i really need all this, would i be as happy drving a WRX? but then the boost kicks in at 3k rpms and most of the doubts go away :o)

I actually understand completely, It stuck me hard 2~3 weeks after I got my wagon. I thought "What the hell am I doing with a medium blue, reliable, semi-luxury, stationwagon? Why didn't I get the WRX stationwagon or the sexy black sedan Legacy GT?" It wore off as soon as I got over the visual basics, had to actually haul something, and then nailed the gas when rounding a corner...I really, really like this car.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived