LegacyGT.com

New tuning shop in North Texas

Mr. Ed

I'm guessing about 30-60 HP ...really depending on the car.

My legacy with catless dp/up and pulley and perrin top mount was right at about 270 hp 290 tq if I remember correctly ...but that was months ago.

plus you'll need the items later if you do upgrade the turbo

But didn't your turbo have super powers? :iam:

Do you still have your legacy?

no i traded it in on an 08 wrx just prior to your addition to the group. I miss it ALOT...

starting from scratch has been blah.... most of the power goodies that were on my car are now on grimlin's :rolleyes:

actually silver 05....dark tinted windows...strange electrical problem...you prolly know my car haha

yeah I think I've heard about it. I know your name gets circled around over here. What all have you done to your 08 so far?

somehow i seem to leave an impression.

oddly enough..i have put in about 4-5 different calls to various people up there over the past two weeks and not one single person (cept Betty) has called me back

...basic stage 2 on the car now

somehow i seem to leave an impression.

oddly enough..i have put in about 4-5 different calls to various people up there over the past two weeks and not one single person (cept Betty) has called me back

...basic stage 2 on the car now

Well if you need help with anything or need someone to call you back, lemme know and I'll help you out.

I'll be at a "stage 2" on the 16th!!:)

Archived