LegacyGT.com

Factory ski/snowboard rack?

Mindspin311

do a little search. there's alot of options and threads on this topic
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Define "factory" and what part you are actually looking for? ie. racks, crossbars etc...

As far as the rack goes, both the bike mount and ski/snowboard rack that i got from subaru direct and the one listed in their accessory brochure are yakimas

+1......

and if not mistaken "factory" parts and yakima/thule can be mixed.

Define "factory" and what part you are actually looking for? ie. racks, crossbars etc...

As far as the rack goes, both the bike mount and ski/snowboard rack that i got from subaru direct and the one listed in their accessory brochure are yakimas

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Dude!!! WTF? did this not help? read the quote below!! have you tried searching? if so great, state that and we can help but lose the attitude. we are trying to help you. you've got enough posts to know you are going to catch some grief here for not searching.

Archived