LegacyGT.com

Who wants to hit Big Bear this weekend?

edkwon

Why not Ed? The roads should be good to go all week this week. Just watch out for random rocks / mini boulders that's fallen onto the road as you approach the dam. :)

So when do you plan to be there? I'll prob drive up early Sat morning, lets meet up.

hey btw what cheap airlines flys from LAX to Mammoth, i can't remember the name.

LOS ANGELES - Horizon Airlines is expected to begin offering today the first nonstop flights from Los Angeles International Airport to Mammoth Lakes

~Sucka-Duck~

So when do you plan to be there? I'll prob drive up early Sat morning, lets meet up.

I never go there on a Sat...it's just suicidal and my patience is too short. :lol:

I'll be there on Sunday. Maybe I'll run into you DiscoWagon. What car will you be taking?

Did the drive on Sat and since the weather was perfect, no issues with snow or ice on the road at all, all the way to the resort parking lot. Got some good boarding in at Snow Summit, and honestly, I liked it much better than heavenly at Tahoe. left side of the slopes were a bit icy tho, made for some hairy high speed tumbles.

Did the drive on Sat and since the weather was perfect, no issues with snow or ice on the road at all, all the way to the resort parking lot. Got some good boarding in at Snow Summit, and honestly, I liked it much better than heavenly at Tahoe. left side of the slopes were a bit icy tho, made for some hairy high speed tumbles.

Glad you had a good time Ed...but I heard it was pretty crowded on Sat. Yesterday was really beautiful spring-like condition and to my surprise not really windy at all (wind didn't start picking up til around 2 and I called it quits soon after that). Parking was a bitch, though. I did arrive about 30, 40 min later than usual and got relegated to the No.3 Parking Lot (aka mud field). :icon_frow

The snow was still somewhat icy in certain spots but what are you going to do it's SoCal afterall...

I can't believe it took me this long to make it out to Bear this season haha!

Archived