Aloha Petroleum

Tri-Par Oil Co.

Turkey Hill Minit Markets

Mileage Stations

Chevron Canada

Shell Canada

Petro-Canada

Sunoco Canada

All the gas comes from the same place. Only difference is the additives that are added to the gases. Whatever you do, do not go to store gas stations like Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer, Giant Eagle, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. If you have realized, these places are always offering special deals on their gasoline if you spend a certain amount of money. I worked at Kroger's for 3 years and I know the secrets. A gas station isn't going to simply give you $0.20 off a gallon for the entire fillup if they weren't atleast breaking even. The way that they can offer these "amazing" deals is to simply cut the cost of their own gasoline. OPEC isn't going to give them a break so they simply won't add any additives. This way they are able to get their gas and sell it for cheap. This cheap gas without the additives will tend to clog up the fuel injectors simply because it isn't really that clean.

Your best bet is to go to a SHELL or Mobil gas station. They usually have the best additives in the gasoline that you sell. If you look at most SHELL gas stations you will see that their premium V-Power isn't $0.20 cents more than their regular like all other stations, instead it's usually $0.22 or $0.24 more simply because of the better additives.

Costco's? Really? Hmm, I've been using Coscto because my parents have a membership with them.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]

I usually fill up at Raceway 93 octane. Why? I feel like their gas, regardless of the name, is really good, plus the guy there knows not to even bother to come near the car to fill it up lol. In Jersey, if some of you don't know, you can't self-serve your gas. "THEY" have to do it for you. I said f*ck that. I wanna do it myself.

I usually fill up at Raceway 93 octane. Why? I feel like their gas, regardless of the name, is really good, plus the guy there knows not to even bother to come near the car to fill it up lol. In Jersey, if some of you don't know, you can't self-serve your gas. "THEY" have to do it for you. I said f*ck that. I wanna do it myself.

Probably some legal requirement, but anyone with a diesel car has to look out really bad in that case.

453747.png

Archived